What to expect from Centaurs multisports school holiday camps for kids
Here’s some info that can help you plan.
Please note that every camp is slightly different and every attendee will receive a Camp Guide by email for their specific Camp.
Example Schedule 3 day Camp
Example Schedule 4 day Camp
Drop Off & Pick Up
Drop Off is at 9am each day. Pick up is at 3pm each day.
Location for drop off and pick up is The Pit.
Food & Drink
We do not provide lunch or snacks at camp. You must provide your child with sufficient healthy snacks, lunch and water. Please make sure the food you send is nut free.
We take water breaks are every half hour.
At the beginning of Camp, you’ll be sorted into teams and receive team t-shirts.
These are yours to keep – please wear them to Camp.
What to Expect
- Expect to get sweaty – and muddy!
- Follow coach instructions
- Wear old, closed-in trainers
- Wear sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Stay hydrated
- Forget your lunch!
- …or water bottle (min. 1 litre)
- … or hat! (no hat, no play)
- Bring valuables
- Leave your belongings behind